Zelle is a convenient and free service that is accessed through your mobile device or computer. It is a fast, safe and easy way to donate money to Latina Republic at no charge to you or your favorite organization! Follow these steps to send money with Zelle:
- Access Zelle through either your mobile banking app or with the Zelle app. Many major banks and credit unions, including Bank of America, Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo, and Navy Federal, partner with Zelle to send and receive money through their mobile banking apps. If your bank does not partner with Zelle, you can still register by downloading the Zelle app.
- Enroll your U.S. phone number or email address and the account from which you’d like to send money.
- Add a recipient by entering [email protected] as our email and Latina Republic as our name. (If your institution requires first and last name, you can enter Latina as the first name and Republic as the last name)
- Enter the amount you’d like to donate to Latina Republic. Any amount, big or small, is greatly appreciated and goes a long way!
- Review and submit your Zelle transfer! Before submitting, be sure the email address and amount you entered are correct. Your app or financial institution will notify you of when your recipient will receive the funds.
For more information on Zelle and how to get started, please contact your bank or visit zellepay.com.